Spirulina with Amla Patanjali, 60 capsules
Spirulina is a valuable food Supplement that contains a unique complex of minerals, vitamins and trace elements. She is an absolute champion among natural products the content and composition of amino acids, vitamins, macro - and micronutrients.
Spirulina - tiny Alga, are not affected in any diseases, is one of the oldest plants on earth. Her age more than 500 million years.
• full of natural vegetable protein with a balanced set of all essential amino acids (60 %);
• vegetable fats with a predominance of valuable polyunsaturated fatty acids (including linolenic);
• a powerful complex of vitamins, namely A, C, E, B1, B2, OT, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12;
• mineral complex: phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium, iron, manganese, zinc, boron, copper, molybdenum and other minerals in digestible form;
• biologically active plant components: chlorophyll, phycocyanin, carotenoids.
The use of spirulina allows you to:
• replenish vitamin and mineral deficiencies;
• to cleanse the body of toxins;
• reduce cholesterol in the blood;
• to stabilize weight;
• improve the health and prolong youth.
Amla - source of vitamin C, antioxidant and tonic for virtually all body systems.
Spirulina with Amla form a complex that helps the body cope with daily physical and mental loads.
Indications: as a General tonic for the body, source of protein and vitamins, antioxidant.
Content: Spirulina abbreviata powder 500 mg, Phyllantus emblica extract 20 mg, aerosil, talcum as base. Please note that Spirulina and Spirulina abbreviata placensis not one and the same plant.
Dosage/Application: 1-2 capsules daily or
as directed by your doctor.
Original name: Spirulina with Amla Patanjali.
In our store You can buy authentic Spirulina with Amla Patanjali at the best price!
This remedy is not a product of allopathic medicine. Mostly, it considered as food supplement that can be used only as a addition to the diet. All information on the treatment of diseases with this product is based on the knowledge of Ayurveda, phytotherapy and nutrition and is not confirmed by the Ukrainian Ministry of Health or other competent organizations and can only be used for reference.