Manjishtha Himalaya, 60 tablets - 15 grams
Manjishtha is considered to be the best medicine in ayurvedic tradition for metabolism and blood purification. It is one of the main herbs, which decrease Pitta-dosha efficiently.
Manjishtha expels toxins from the blood stream, prevents thrombosis and improves general and local blood circulation. Due to its unique properties Manjishtha heals damaged tissues, bone fractures, stimulates resorption of benign and malignant tumors. It is an excellent anti-inflammatory medicine in gynecological sphere.
Manjishtha regulates function of the main organs of excretion, as kidneys, liver and spleen, causing excellent purifying effect.
- a powerful detoxicating medicine, which stimulates function of the main organs of excretion (liver, kidneys, spleen);
- an excellent anti-inflammatory medicine in gynecological sphere;
- it is helpful in treatment of benign and malignant tumors due to its purifying and resorptive properties;
- it heals damaged tissues, bone fractures, improves general and local blood circulation;
- it inhibits genital herpes activity.
Indications: amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, menorrhagia, climacteric period, urolithiasis, jaundice, ascites, paralysis, skin rashes, herpes infection (type I), bone fractures.
Content: Rubia cordifolia.
Dosage/Application: 2 capsules twice a day together with warm water.