Manjishta churna Adarsh Ayurvedic Pharmacy, 100 grams
Manjishta churna is considered to be the best medicine in ayurvedic tradition for metabolism and blood purification.
It is one of the main herbs, which decrease Pitta-dosha efficiently.
Manjishta churna expels toxins from the blood stream, prevents thrombosis and improves general and local blood circulation. Due to its unique properties Manjishta churna heals damaged tissues, bone fractures, stimulates resorption of benign and malignant tumors.
It is an excellent anti-inflammatory medicine in gynecological sphere.
Manjishta churna regulates function of the main organs of excretion, as kidneys, liver and spleen, causing excellent purifying effect.
Manjishta churna benefits:
- a powerful detoxicating medicine, which stimulates function of the main organs of excretion (liver, kidneys, spleen);
- an excellent anti-inflammatory medicine in gynecological sphere;
- it is helpful in treatment of benign and malignant tumors due to its purifying and resorptive properties;
- it heals damaged tissues, bone fractures, improves general and local blood circulation;
- it inhibits genital herpes activity.
Indications: amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, menorrhagia, climacteric period, urolithiasis, jaundice, ascites, paralysis, skin rashes, herpes infection (type I), bone fractures.
Content: Rubia cordifolia.
Dosage/Application: 1 teaspoon twice a day together with warm water, or as prescribed by physician.
In rashes and skin inflammations apply locally as a honey paste.
In skin burns and damaged tissues, apply locally as a licorice paste to relieve pain.
This remedy is not a product of allopathic medicine. Mostly, it considered as food supplement that can be used only as a addition to the diet. All information on the treatment of diseases with this product is based on the knowledge of Ayurveda, phytotherapy and nutrition and is not confirmed by the Ukrainian Ministry of Health or other competent organizations and can only be used for reference.