Kaishor Guggulu Baidyanath, 80 tablets - 30 grams
Kaishor Guggulu is a classical ayurvedic formula. It has a very wide range of indications, but mainly it is used for general detoxication. It causes powerful anti-inflammatory effect in joints. Kaishor Guggulu is also very helpful in various skin diseases, including carbuncles, ulcers, wounds. It is a good anabolic medicine.
Kaishore Guggulu benefits:
- it is very efficient in various skin diseases, including carbuncles, ulcers, wounds;
- it heals gout, hemiplegia, lumbago;
- it is helpful in urogenital pathology in men and women;
- a good medicine for geriatric problems like indigestion and constipation;
- it is a good herbal anabolic, which cures general exhaustion, anemia, edema;
- it is used in treatment of benign and malignant abdominal tumors;
- it harmonized lipid metabolism.
Indications: nervous disorders, hemiplegia, lumbago, arthritis, gout, urogenital pathology in men and women, skin diseases, ulcers, wounds, carbuncles, general exhaustion, geriatric digestive disorders, anemia, edema, benign and malignant abdominal tumors, dyslipidemia.
Content: Triphala, Guduchi, Guggulu, Trikatu, Vidanga, Danti, Trivrit, Ghrit.
Dosage: 1-2 tablets twice a day, or as prescribed by physician.
Caution! Overdosing may cause stomachache.
This remedy is not a product of allopathic medicine. Mostly, it considered as food supplement that can be used only as a addition to the diet. All information on the treatment of diseases with this product is based on the knowledge of Ayurveda, phytotherapy and nutrition and is not confirmed by the Ukrainian Ministry of Health or other competent organizations and can only be used for reference.