Sweet Flag Danikafarm-GreenSet, 90 tablets
Sweet Flag is a medicinal plant with permanent residence in the Pharmacopoeia of many countries. The spectrum of action and its potential is so wide and varied that one can only wonder at the power of nature that lies in it for centuries.
Modern medicine uses the air in the form of a variety of ready-made medicines in case of cholecystitis, gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcers, diseases of the bladder and kidneys, male and female reproductive organs.
Calamus root is a universal remedy for digestive disorders. The complex of active substances, especially akorin, the essential oil contained in the rhizomes, and increase sensitivity of taste receptors, reflex increase the secretion of gastric juice and stimulate the digestive processes. Additionally, Calamus increases biliary liver function and tone the gall bladder, has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect. At the same time, it is able to reduce an increased secretion, binding the hydrochloric acid by adsorbing or neutralizing it, speaking as antacids. Sweet Flag pronounced antispasmodic, antimicrobial and analgesic types of actions. It is prescribed as an aromatic bitterness to excite the appetite, ahilii, diarrhea, as a choleretic in hepatitis and cholecystitis of different origin. The roots are the best means to improve digestion, flatus, normalization of bile excretion.
Biologically active substances of Acorus calamus have a positive effect in peptic ulcer disease, its anti-ulcer activity, as well as, accurate normalization of secretion and acidity of gastric juice is proven scientific research and proven by practice.
Conventional medicine recommends the use of preparations of calamus root for gastritis, cholecystitis as a disinfectant, anti-inflammatory, carminative.
The efficiency of calamus preparations in complex treatment of malignant tumors. It significantly enhanced the activity of cytostatic therapy.
Calamus root has a calming effect, and the depression of the Central nervous system acts as a tonic. The influence of calamus on the nervous system due to presence of α - and β-asarone. Its sedative activity of azaron corresponds to the action of chlorpromazine. Research studies confirm the antiatherosclerotic properties of the α-asarone.
The rhizomes strongly expressed antibacterial effect. It exerts a bacteriostatic effect against strains of Shigella, Proteus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Due to the content in the rhizomes of terpenoids (proazulenes, asarone) preparations of calamus inherent antimicrobial activity against S. aureus and E. Coli.
Both isomers of asarone exhibit antiparasitic properties and inhibit the activity of round worms, paralyze their mobility, have larvicide effect, i.e. it destroys the larvae in the second stage of the development of Toxocara canis.
In gynecology the air successfully assigned as anti-inflammatory medicines in the menstrual cycle, hypomenstrual syndrome, secondary amenorrhea on the basis of insufficient ovarian function, with a decrease in libido, pathological climax.
As the bitterness, the roots of calamus indirectly affect the activity of the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian system are involved in correction of the disturbed menstrual cycle, reduced support sexual potency in men.
The roots of Calamus are beneficial to sensory systems, increase visual acuity, improve hearing and quality of life of the elderly.
- non-specific digestive disorders, including impaired secretion of the stomach, intestinal colic, flatulence, heartburn;
- gastrointestinal diseases: chronic gastritis (antacid effect, hiazide); Akhil, peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer; enterocolitis, colitis;
- neurotic anorexia, and asthenia;
- hypomenstrual syndrome, secondary amenorrhea on the basis of a lack of ovarian function, reduced libido, pathologic menopause (in complex therapy);
- in the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the female and male genital areas;
- Viral respiratory infection, and bronchitis;
- liver disease, gallstone disease, biliary dyskinesia on hypotonic type, cholecystitis;
- arthritis, arthrosis, rheumatism;
- kidney disease, nephrolithiasis (urate);
- in the treatment of parasitic and worm infestation;
- with increased physical loads;
- in the treatment of Central nervous system diseases, neurosis;
- after serious illnesses and operations;
- to improve vision and hearing in persons of advanced age;
the old age.
Ingredients: Acorus calamus root powder 99.9%, lactose 0.1%.
Dosage/Application: 2 tablets 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. Treatment-and-prophylactic course of 8-12 weeks, repeat if necessary.
Original name: Calamus, 90 tablets Danikafarm-Greenset.
Synonyms: Vacha, Vacha.
In our store you can buy Sweet Flag, 90 tablets of Danikafarm-Greenset at the best price!