Punarnava Himalaya, 60 tablets
is very famous medicine known mainly as a diuretic. It has a pronounced
anti-inflammatory property and is used, along with Gokshura, for the
treatment of inflammatory processes of the urinary system. Also,
Punarnava is known for its decongestant and hemostatic properties,
removes toxins and harmful metabolic products from the blood. In
rheumatism and arthritis, Punarnava relieves pain and swelling in the
joint area, and is used as an anti-inflammatory agent. Effective for
swelling of allergic origin. This medicine has an analgesic effect, good
tonic for the liver and has a hypoglycemic effect (lowers blood sugar),
tones up the heart muscle.
- diuretic, inflammatory processes in the kidney and urinary system;
- arthritis, inflammatory processes in the joints;
- hypertension, caused by violation of water metabolism;
- a common tonic for the liver;
- in diabetes reduces blood sugar;
Content: extract of Boerhavia diffusa.
Dosage/Application: 2 tablets twice a day or as directed by physician.