Moringa powder Aurospirul, 100 grams
Moringa or Shigru is considered one of the most valuable plants in Ayurveda, capable of healing 300 diseases.
Moringa tree is also called the "tree of life", or "miracle tree." This unusual plant is rich in proteins, calcium, vitamins, minerals and amino acids, which makes it a unique medicinal medicine for treating a variety of diseases. The main advantage of this plant is precisely in the unique combination of natural components, which give it exceptional healing properties.
Moringa lowers blood sugar levels by 10-50 units, has a high effectiveness in the treatment of arthritis. Moringa has anti-inflammatory properties and effectively acts as an analgesic for inflammation of the joints.
Additionally, Moringa has pronounced antibacterial and anti-viral properties, it is rich in chlorophyll, and in itself is a multi-vitamin and multi-mineral "from nature."
Moringa is effective:
- in the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism and joint pain
- diabetes mellitus
- to strengthen the immune system
- with poor assimilation of calcium
- for the purification of the body of slags and heavy metals
- for the destruction of gastric parasites
- as a strengthening agent during the course of chemotherapy
- 3 times more iron than spinach
- 4 times more calcium than milk
- 4 times more vitamin A than carrots
- 2 times more protein than milk
- 3 times more potassium than banana
- 3 times more vitamin E than almonds
Per 100 grams of Moringa's plant contains, among other things: 2000 mg of calcium, 25 mg of iron, 448 mg of vitamin E, as well as vitamins C, A and B, and at least 10 amino acids.
Content: powder of Moringa oleifera leaves.
Dosage/Application: 1-2 teaspoons 1-twice a day or as directed by a doctor.