Menosan Himalaya, 60 tablets
Menosan is a highly effective medicine that helps women cope with the discomfort and unpleasant symptoms associated with menopause. Clinical trials and studies have shown that Menosan is an ideal alternative to hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Menosan is an herbal preparation that contains plant hormones - phytoestrogens, which help restore balance in the female hormonal system. This medicine promotes better physical and emotional comfort during menopause and postmenopause, and also helps with mood swings and insomnia. A unique composition of herbs and minerals helps to cope with the discomfort and unpleasant sensations associated with menopause (hot flushes, palpitations, sweating, dryness of the vagina, a sharp change of mood, obesity, insomnia, etc.).
- improves the use of hormones and regulates the overall hormonal balance;
- helps with mood swings, hot flashes, irritability and insomnia;
- provides the regulation of urinary tract function;
- provides a sense of well-being;
- maintains a comfortable post-menopausal state;
- is an ideal alternative to hormone therapy, as it is a natural medicine with no side effects.
Due to the competent selection of herbs included in the composition, Menosan offers a wide approach for the preservation of women's health, contributes to physical and emotional comfort during menopause and postmenopause. Menosan also provides relief from annoying symptoms, such as: excessive sweating, insomnia and headaches associated with menopause.
Content: Ashoka, Shatavari, Kukkutandatvak bhasma, Zaharmohara bhasma, Haritaki, Bala, Yashtimadhu, Mandukaparni, Arjuna, Shalmali, Sweta musali
Dosage/Application: 1 - 2 tablets twice a day during meals.