Livokot is a new formula from Kottakkal Company for various liver disorders.
It prevents damage of membranes of liver cells by toxic metabolites, alcohol and infectious agents. Livokot has a proven antiviral activity against Australian antigen (hepatitis B).
Livokot sustains liver synthetic function, improves digestion, stimulates bile expelling and causes good anti-inflammatory effect.
- a proven antiviral activity: Phyllanthus niruri inhibits HBs Ag (Australian antigen);
- it expels toxins through bile and improves appetite;
- antitoxic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity;
- it normalizes liver synthetic function;
- it normalizes gall bladder’s function and prevents cirrhotic changes due to alcohol abuse or infection.
Indications: infectious hepatitis, jaundice of various origin, cirrhosis, hepatomegaly, anorexia. As an adjuvant in dysentery, diabetes, ascites and diseases of gastrointestinal tract.
Content: Kiratatikta (Swertia chirata), Tamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri), Pippali (Piper longum).
Dosage/Application: 1 tablet 2-3 times a day, or as prescribed by physician.
This remedy is not a product of allopathic medicine. Mostly, it considered as food supplement that can be used only as a addition to the diet. All information on the treatment of diseases with this product is based on the knowledge of Ayurveda, phytotherapy and nutrition and is not confirmed by the Ukrainian Ministry of Health or other competent organizations and can only be used for reference.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product.