Cardimap Maharishi Ayurveda, 100 tablets
Cardimap is a complex ayurvedic medicine, which contains herbal ingredients with hypotonic and sedative effect.
- it contains Sarpagandha, which is highly efficient in hypertension without atheromatosis;
- it contains Jatamansi, which is a good sedative and hypotonic herb. It is also an antiarrhythmic.
- it contains Shankhapushpi, a medhya rasayana. It is a muscle relaxant and an anticonvulsant. Shankhapushpi normalizes metabolic processes in central nervous system. It is a good herb in anxiety and neurosis.
- it contains Brahmi, which is also a medhya rasayana with cardiotonic and sedative properties;
- pippali improves digestion and liver function. It provides better assimilation of other Cardimap ingredients.
Indications: hypertension, neurosis, insomnia due to anxiety and stress, hysteria.
Content: Rauwolfia serpentina, Nordostachys Jatamansi, Bacopa monnieri, Convolvulus pluricaulis, Piper longum.
Dosage/Application: 1-2 tablets twice a day, or as prescribed by physician.
Side effects: sleepiness, slight disorientation in the beginning of treatment.
Note! Patients with neurosis or insomnia are not recommended to drive a car, until their state becomes stable due to treatment. Medicine should be taken only under doctor’s supervision in such cases.
This remedy is not a product of allopathic medicine. Mostly, it considered as food supplement that can be used only as a addition to the diet. All information on the treatment of diseases with this product is based on the knowledge of Ayurveda, phytotherapy and nutrition and is not confirmed by the Ukrainian Ministry of Health or other competent organizations and can only be used for reference.