LivGood, 60 cap
LivGood, 60 cap companies GoodCare - Baidyanath
Description LivGood, 60 cap
Sale - expiry date 02/2020.
LivGood is a complex ayurvedic medicine for various liver disorders.
It is an antioxidant and it prevents damage of membranes of liver cells by toxic metabolites, alcohol and infectious agents.
LivGood sustains liver synthetic function, improves digestion, stimulates bile expelling and causes moderate anti-inflammatory effect.
- it expels toxins through bile;
- it normalizes cholesterol level;
- antitoxic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity;
- it normalizes gall bladder’s function and prevents cirrhotic changes due to alcohol abuse or infection;
- it boosts immunity and it is rich in vitamin C, group B and minerals.
Indications: liver disorders, anorexia, viral hepatitis, post-hepatitis syndrome, liver cells’ regeneration, liver protection from alcohol, chemical agents, during medical treatment.
Content: Cyperus rotundus, Aloe barbadensis, Boerhaavia diffusa, Phyllanthus niruri extract, Phyllanthus niruri powder.
Dosage/Application: 1-2 capsules twice a day between meals or during meal.
- hyper sensibility;
- lactation period.