Livokot, 2x10 tablets
Livokot is a new formula from Kottakkal Company for various liver disorders.
It prevents damage of membranes of liver cells by toxic metabolites, alcohol and infectious agents. Livokot has a proven antiviral activity against Australian antigen (hepatitis B).
Livokot sustains liver synthetic function, improves digestion, stimulates bile expelling and causes good anti-inflammatory effect.
- a proven antiviral activity: Phyllanthus niruri inhibits HBs Ag (Australian antigen);
- it expels toxins through bile and improves appetite;
- antitoxic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity;
- it normalizes liver synthetic function;
- it normalizes gall bladder’s function and prevents cirrhotic changes due to alcohol abuse or infection.
Indications: infectious hepatitis, jaundice of various origin, cirrhosis, hepatomegaly, anorexia. As an adjuvant in dysentery, diabetes, ascites and diseases of gastrointestinal tract.
Content: Kiratatikta (Swertia chirata), Tamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri), Pippali (Piper longum).
Dosage/Application: 1 tablet 2-3 times a day, or as prescribed by physician.