Arjuna, 200 tab - 90 gr
Arjuna is a very good heart tonic. It is rich in high quantity of Coenzyme Q10. It lowers BP and cholesterol level. Due to its anti-oxidant and cardio protective activity, Arjuna is a great medicine in all heart problems like coronary artery disease, angina, hypertension, arrhythmia. Clinical trials demonstrated its 40% efficacy in coronary artery disease, as well in heart insufficiency and heart valve deformations. In cases of chronic bronchitis, accompanying heart diseases, Arjuna showed 44% efficacy.
Also Arjuna is beneficial in cases of liver cirrhosis, insomnia, headaches, concentration problems and diabetes.
- it is very useful in various cardiac disorders;
- it reduces cholesterol and lipoprotein (LDL) level;
- it helps in respiratory tract diseases, including tuberculosis;
- quickly heals injuries, wounds, fractures, bleeding disorders;
- it is indicated in urinary tract inflammations and diabetes.
Indications: heart insufficiency, coronary artery disease, hypertension, myocardial infarction rehabilitation, arrhythmias, angina, pulmonary diseases, mental stress, anxiety, overwork state.
Content: Terminalia Arjuna.
Dosage: 2-4 tablets twice a day, or as prescribed by physician. The dosage can be lowered, if Arjuna is taken for prevention.
- people on medications for BP and diabetes should take precaution to avoid over-dosing;
- during pregnancy it should be administered only under guidance of the physician;
- it is safe to use in children and during lactation period.