Samahan hot drink, 50 pc
An ancient recipe of tea Samahan has long been known in Sri Lanka for its remarkable properties.
Initially, it was used as a immune-modulator, beverage, improves digestion, metabolism, and having a pronounced antiseptic effect. Europeans are not less important was its warming effect, which helps the body to fight off colds and infections.
• used as a tonic and restorative health drink every day, regardless of meal times, 2-3 times a day.
• not replace at the first sign of a cold or flu.
• it has warming and antiseptic effects.
• regular consumption of the beverage improves digestion and blood circulation,
• normalizes metabolism, increases immunity, rejuvenates the whole body.
• the drink can be consumed in the same children at the age of 3 years.
Content: extracts of 14 herbs: Adhatoda vasica Nees. (Acanthaceae), Adhatoda vasica Nees. (Acanthaceae), Alpinia galanga Willd (Zingiberaceae), Carum copticum (Apiaceae), Coriandrum sativum Linn. (Apiaceae), Coscinium fenestratum (Gaertn.) Colebr. (Menispermaceae), Cuminum cyminum Linn. (Apiaceae), Evolvulus alsinoides Linn. (Convolvulaceae), Glycyrrhiza glabra Linn. (Fabaceae), Hedyotis herbaceae (Linn.) Lam. (Rubiaceae), Piper longum Linn. (Piperaceae), Piper nigrum Linn. (Piperaceae), Premna herbacea Roxb. (Of the verbenaceae), Solanum xanthocarpum Schrade. & Wendl. (Solanaceae), Zingiber officinale Roscoe. (Zingiberaceae), Base: cane sugar.
Method of preparation:dissolve contents of 1 sachet in a Cup of warm water or add to tea or coffee. To give a milder flavor, add milk or cream. The drink can be consumed chilled.
Original name: Samahan, 50 pc Link ayurveda.
In our store You can buy authentic Samahan hot drink, 50 pc Link ayurveda at the best price!