From 17th of February to 4th of March, it will be possible to place an order only online. The processing and sending time during this period can be 1-2 days.
We will not be able to answer your call, but able to reply to a message in Viber and Telegram at +380969562788, subject to technical availability.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Livomyn, 2x30 tab
Livomyn is an excellent herbal formula for liver disorders, with good antiviral, anti-inflammatory and bile-expelling properties. Livomyn stimulates liver function, improves appetite, expels bile and helps to prevent calculi appearance. Livomyn is an antioxidant and it prevents damage of membranes of liver cells by toxic metabolites, alcohol and infectious agents.
Moreover, Livomyn has a proven antiviral activity against Australian antigen (hepatitis B).
- a proven antiviral activity: Phyllanthus niruri and Picrorhiza kurroa inhibit HBs Ag (Australian antigen);
- it expels toxins through bile and improves appetite;
- it inhibits calculi appearance;
- antitoxic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity;
- it normalizes liver synthetic function;
- it normalizes gall bladder’s function and prevents cirrhotic changes due to alcohol abuse or infection.
Indications: liver disorders, hepatitis, toxic and viral hepatitis; general intoxication.
Content: extracts from Andrographis paniculata 700 mg, Phyllanthus niruri 250 mg,
Triphala 225 mg, Cichorium intybus 187.5 mg, Boerhaavia diffusa 187.5
mg, Amoora rohituka 187.5 mg, Eclipta alba 125 mg, Adhatoda vasica 125
mg, Zingiber officinale 87.5 mg, Berberis aristata 62.5 mg, Tinospora
cordifolia 37.5 mg, Tephrosia pupurea 37.5 mg, Fumaria officinalis 37.5
mg, Embelia ribes 37.5 mg, Coriandrum sativum 25 mg, Aloe barbadensis 25
mg, Picrorrhiza kurroa 7.5 mg, allowed preservatives and colours.
Dosage: 1 tablet twice a day.