Passiflora, 90 tablets
Passiflora - a mild sedative with hypnotic effect. Passiflora is characterized by a minimal overwhelming effect on the nervous system, has antispasmodic effects on smooth muscles, dilates blood vessels, reduces anxiety and improves resistance to stress.
In children with neurotic disorders, irritability, twitching, a teak reception of Passiflora reduces high
excitability, contributes to the stabilization of the emotional background, increases
In addition, Passiflora is used in hypertension, in combination with antihypertensive drugs.
Also, this drug is used in treatment of manic-depressive psychosis, epilepsy and alcohol dependence.
- functional diseases of the nervous system, accompanied by increased excitability, insomnia, headache;
- insomnia, including the neurotic character;
- neurosis, neurasthenia (asthenic conditions);
- stress, mental strain;
- vegetative disorders accompanied by hypertension, tachycardia;
- hyperkinesis - TIC, twitching;
- neurosensory disorders (dizziness, tinnitus);
- depression with increased anxiety, psychosis;
- menopausal syndrome including vegetative disorders (irritability, hot flashes, hypertension);
- PMS with both emotional and physical discomfort;
Composition: the herb of Passiflora.
Dosage: 2 tablets 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. Treatment-and-prophylactic course of 8-12 weeks, repeat if necessary.
Contraindications: the use of alcohol.
Original title: Passiflora, 90 tablets Danceform of Genset.
In our store you can buy Passiflora, 90 tablets Danikafarm-Greenset at the best price!