Black cumin, 90 tablets
Black cumin or Nigella Damascena has a huge number of useful properties. He is one of the strongest immunomodulators, has a pronounced anti-allergic properties, improves digestion and is recommended for pancreatitis and diabetes, and is also a source of vitamins and minerals.
The unique chemical composition of seeds represented by niggeroes, minerals
(sulfur, phosphorus, iron, calcium), active enzymes, in
among the lipolytic enzyme lipase, protein, vitamins A and E (in
the number of β-tocotrienol. γ-tocopherol), phospholipids, polyunsaturated
fatty acids and other active substances.
In Nigella harmoniously more than 100 components that are valuable for the life of the organism: phytosterols (sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol), flavonoids, saponins, alkaloids (Nigellamine), which determine the pharmacological properties and possible applications in medical purposes.
Due to the presence of bioactive compounds, Nigella Damascus stimulates synthesis interferon, secretion of adrenaline, noradrenaline and histaminase and the production of antibodies antihistamine. In clinical trials the seeds of Black cumin has improved the condition of patients with allergic rhinitis, bronchial asthma, atopic dermatitis, reduced the level of triglycerides in plasma blood and increased concentration of high density lipoproteins (HDL).The combination of anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties Nigelle allows to use it with SARS, flu to eliminate symptoms and reduce the risk the development of complications. Black cumin can inhibit the pathogenic flora, to provide antiviral, fungicidal and fungistaticescoe action. Observed the therapeutic effect observed with viral and bacterial infections respiratory tract, sinusitis and different types of herpes infections urinary tract, damage to mucous membranes. Phenomenal the possibilities of cumin seed was recorded in comparison with the efficiency of antibiotics (ampicillin, tetracycline, gentamicin).
Nigella damask increases the activity of the pancreas, protects β-cells of the pancreas increases the glucose tolerance.
According to medical reports, Nigella can be used in the treatment of liver diseases, in
the number of viral hepatitis C.
Contained in the Black cumin seed component Timokhino, inhibits the growth malignant cells in colorectal tumors, prostate cancer, pancreas. In complex therapy of cancer patients, for by concentrating in seeds of quinones, the medicine increases sensitivity of cancer cells to chemotherapy and reduces side effects cyclophosphamide.Nigella damask contains the most important enzyme with lipolytic activity – lipase, with the participation of which in the intestines splits fats into fatty acids and glycerol. Due to the high content of lipase, Black cumin is effective in the treatment of chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (hepatitis, holetsistopankreatit, pancreatitis, enteritis, enterocolitis). Nieduza Damascus appointed in a reduced lipolytic activity of the gastrointestinal tract, has beneficial effects in ahilii developed as a result of atrophy of the gastric mucosa and with chronic gastritis.
- weakened immune system, immunodeficiency on the background of acute respiratory infections, acute respiratory viral infections, parasitic infestations, infectious and inflammatory diseases;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (chronic gastritis, Akhil, stomach, enteritis, enterocolitis), digestive disorders, flatulence; goiter;
- diseases of the liver and pancreas (chronic hepatitis, holetsistopankreatit, pancreatitis);
- the enzymatic deficiency, the weakening of lipolytic activity of duodenal juice (to improve the digestion of fats);
for boosting fat metabolism and utilization of fat accumulation;
- obesity, diabetes (in complex therapy);
- in the treatment of atherosclerosis;
- allergic diseases, including acute allergic reactions; atopic dermatitis;
- respiratory diseases and their complications (acute respiratory infections, flu and other infections);
- in the treatment of cancer (intestines, prostate, pancreas);
- to increase the amount of milk in lactating women;
- to improve the growth of the hair; early graying;
the old age.
Content: seeds of Nigella damascena 99.9%, lactose 0.1 percent.
Dosage/Application: 2 tablets 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. Treatment-and-prophylactic course of 8-12 weeks, repeat if necessary.
Original name: Black cumin, 90 tablets of Danikafarm-Greenset.
Synonyms: Nigella Damascus, Damascus Nigella, Kalonji, Kalingi (the last two are related plant Nigella sativa. Although it is a bit different from Nigella of Damascus, yet they are similar in their properties and in common parlance they are often confused.)
In our store you can buy Black cumin, 90 tablets of Danikafarm-Greenset at the best price!