Alfalfa, 90 tablets
Alfalfa has a very broad spectrum of useful properties.
This drug is an immunomodulator, lowers cholesterol and lipids in the
blood, reduces the level of sugar, prevents
atherosclerotic changes of the vessel walls, regulates the balance of
intestinal microflora. Alfalfa has lowers blood pressure,
has antitumor activity, regulates
the function of the pituitary gland. In addition, Alfalfa is a source of
calcium, phosphorus, fluorine,
vitamins C, E, D2, D3.
The anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties, BAL Alfalfa is used in treatment of arthritis of any origin, of the gout, and in diseases of the urinary system.
- disorders of metabolism, including protein;
- colds: sore throat, flu, bronchitis;
- coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis, elevated cholesterol, and capillary fragility;
- arthritis, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis;
- stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer, colitis;
- diabetes mellitus, dysfunction of the pancreas, pancreatitis, violation of the thyroid gland;
- diseases of the liver and gallbladder;
- fungal, viral diseases including herpes virus;
- menopause, menstrual cycle;
- prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia (adenoma), infertility;
- rehabilitation period after operations and serious diseases;
- in the program.
Content: Alfalfa herb (Medicago sativa) 99.9%, lactose 0.1 percent.
Dosage: 2 tablets 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. Treatment-and-prophylactic course of 8-12 weeks, repeat if necessary after 2-3 weeks.
Original name: Alfalfa, 90 tablets Danikafarm-Greenset.
In our store you can buy Alfalfa, 90 tablets Danikafarm-Greenset at the best price!