Elecampane, 90 tablets
Elecampane has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, expectorant, diuretic and wound-healing properties. This drug is indicated for gastritis and gastric and duodenal ulcers. Elecampane is used for cholecystitis and dyskinesia of the biliary tract, it enhances the production and outflow of bile and also stimulates the intestines.
In addition, Elecampane regulates the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats and is used in the treatment of diabetes.
This drug has expectorant and bronchodilator properties and is used for acute respiratory infections and bronchitis, asthma and emphysema. Elecampane is also used in the complex therapy of inflammation of the urinary system - urethritis and cystitis, and for skin diseases - eczema, neurodermatitis, itching.
- respiratory diseases (bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial asthma);
- Chronic gastritis, erosive gastritis, pyloroduodenitis, gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer, enterocolitis, dyspepsia, helicobacteriosis;
- cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, fatty hepatosis;
- diabetes in complex treatment;
- inflammation of the urinary system (urethritis and cystitis);
- dermatitis, neurodermatitis, psoriasis in complex treatment.
Content: roots of Elecampane (Ínula helénium) 90%, lactose 10%.
Dosage: 2 tablets 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. Treatment-and-prophylactic course 8-12 weeks, if necessary, repeat after 2-3 weeks.
Original name: Elecampane, 90 tablets Danikafarm-Greenset.
In our store you can buy Elecampane, 90 tablets Danikafarm-Greenset at a bargain price!