BAL Alfalfa has a very broad spectrum of useful properties. This drug is an immunomodulator, lowers cholesterol and lipids in the blood, reduces the level of sugar, prevents
atherosclerotic changes of the vessel walls, regulates the balance of intestinal microflora. Alfalfa has lowers blood pressure,
has antitumor activity, regulates
the function of the pituitary gland. In addition, Alfalfa is a source of calcium, phosphorus, fluorine,
vitamins C, E, D2, D3.
The anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties, BAL Alfalfa is used in treatment of arthritis of any origin, of the gout, and in diseases of the urinary system.
- disorders of metabolism, including protein;
- colds: sore throat, flu, bronchitis;
- coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis, elevated cholesterol, and capillary fragility;
- arthritis, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis;
- stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer, colitis;
diabetes mellitus, dysfunction of the pancreas, pancreatitis, violation of the thyroid gland;
- diseases of the liver and gallbladder;
- fungal, viral diseases including herpes virus;
- menopause, menstrual cycle;
- prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia (adenoma), infertility;
- rehabilitation period after operations and serious diseases;
- in the program.
Composition: intercellular and intracellular liquid from the herb Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) 100%.
BAL is a bioactive fluid, obtained by vacuum extraction of intracellular fluid with minimal heating, thanks what as possible to preserve the medicinal properties of plants.
Dosage: 1 teaspoon in 100 ml of water 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. Treatment-and-prophylactic course of 8-12 weeks, repeat if necessary 2-3 weeks.
Original name: BAL Alfalfa, 100ml Danikafarm-Greensett.
In our store you can buy BAL Alfalfa, 100ml Danikafarm-Greenset at the best price!