Licorice root Danikafarm-GreenSet, 90 tablets
Licorice is a good immunomodulator, has a pronounced anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effect, anti-ulcer and antispasmodic properties. It is also indicated for hepatitis, hepatocholecystitis and pancreatitis. In addition, Licorice is used to treat diseases of the respiratory system - chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial asthma, tuberculosis and urinary system - nephritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis in complex treatment.
This drug lowers total cholesterol levels by increasing alpha cholesterol levels.
Licorice is also indicated for inflammatory diseases of the female genital tract (adnexitis, vaginitis, parametritis), menstrual irregularities (algomenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome, menopause).
In addition, this drug is used in the complex treatment of diabetes as it stimulates the regeneration of β-cells of the islets of Langerhans.
- infectious diseases of the upper respiratory tract, bronchitis, cough, acute respiratory infections, acute respiratory viral infections, flu
- atherosclerosis with vascular lesions and tinnitus, dizziness, impaired memory, hearing;
- gastritis, gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer, colitis, tendency to constipation;
- liver tonic;
- cystitis, pyelonephritis, prostatitis;
- inflammatory diseases of the female genital area, menstrual irregularities, PMS, menopause;
Content: licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 99.9%, lactose 0.1%.
Dosage: 2 tablets 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. Treatment and prophylaxis course 8-12 weeks, if necessary, repeat after 2-3 weeks.
Caution: prolonged overdose may increase blood pressure.
Contraindications: pregnancy, chronic hypertension, low level of potassium.
Original name: Licorice, 90 tablets Danikapharm-Greenset.
Synonyms: Yashtimadhu, Mulethi.
In our store you can buy Licorice, 90 tablets Danikafarm-Greenset at a bargain price!