Kayakalp vati Patanjali, 80 tablets
Kayakalp vati is a medicine for the treatment of various skin diseases and purify the blood from toxins. This medicine is effective against pimples, acne, skin inflammation and ulcers, all types of chronic skin diseases.
Kayakalp vati can also be used to treat eczema, psoriasis, leukoderma, skin allergies, lichen, urticaria, skin parasites, scabies and many others. Additionally, the medicine helps to get rid of dark spots and scars on the skin, helps relieve itching and burning, slows down aging skin, nourishes skin cells with essential minerals and vitamins.
- pimples, acne, skin rashes;
- all kinds of chronic diseases of the skin;
- skin infections, inflammation, ulcers, non-healing wounds;
- unwanted pigmentation, scars, scars, dark spots;
- skin Allergy, itching, burning;
- eczema, psoriasis, vitiligo, urticaria;
- skin parasites, scabies;
- age-related changes of the skin;
- toxic state of the blood.
Content: Panvaarr (Cassia tora) , Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata), Karanj (Pongamia pinnhata), Amala (Emblica officinalis) , Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Kutaki (Picrohiza kurroa, an herb), Satyanashi (Argemone mexicana), Ras manikya, Haldi (curcuma longa(Turmeric)), Khaer (katechu Acacia), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Manjeeth (Rubia cordifolia), Chirayata (Swertia chirata), Dronapushpi (Leucas cephalotes), Katha (Acacia catechu).
- children under 12 years: 1 tablet twice a day 1 hour before meals;
- for children over 12 and adults: 2 tablets twice a day 1 hour before meals;
Refrain from consuming milk and milk products 1 hour before and after taking the medicine.
Contraindications: During pregnancy and breast-feeding use is not advisable.
Original name: Kayakalp vati Patanjali.
In our store You can buy authentic Kayakalp vati Patanjali at the best price!