Aloe vera ras, 500 ml sale
Aloe Vera ras (Aloe Vera infusion) is one of the most powerful natural medicines. It has unique detoxicative and regenerative activity.
Aloe Vera ras is rich with all the necessary components for human organism: amino acids, vitamins, minerals, microelements, antioxidants, enzymes, flavonoids. Due to this, Aloe Vera ras stimulates intracellular biochemical processes, which lead to the healing effect. The processes of tissue regeneration happen 6-8 times faster, which is very important for healing of all kinds of wounds, burns, degeneration and necrosis. It fights many aging problems.
It has a high penetrating ability and can get inside cells of different tissues 3-4 times faster, than water. Aloe Vera ras purifies tissues, including blood and lymph, from the toxins. It is one of the greatest medicines for general detoxication. Purification also occurs due to balancing of the intestines’ functioning.
Besides, this medicine has high antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activity.
Recently scientists have discovered important active element in Aloe Vera ras- acemanan. This molecule boosts immunity and has anti-cancer effect. So this medicine is beneficial during chemotherapy. Nowadays, many hospitals worldwide include Aloe Vera in programs of treating cancer.
Aloe Vera ras benefits:
- anti aging, rejuvenating effect;
- strong anti-inflammatory effect;
- it boosts the immunity, and has antioxidant and radio protective quality;
- improves vigor, aphrodisiac;
- it is useful in the majority of high vata conditions (neurological disorders, bloating constipation);
- it helps in abdominal tumors, splenomegaly, hepatitis, hepatomegaly, fibroids, lymphadenitis;
- it is indicated in case of different bleeding disorders as heavy periods, nasal bleedings;
- it improves vision;
- it is useful in many chronic respiratory tract diseases, including asthma.
Content: 100% Aloe Vera infusion.
Dosage: 1 desert spoon 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meal.
- individual intolerance;
- lactation period;
- bleeding disorders.