Punarnava churna, 100 grams
Punarnava (Punarnavadi) is very famous medicine known mainly as a diuretic. It has a pronounced anti-inflammatory property and is used, along with Gokshura, for the treatment of inflammatory processes of the urinary system. Also, Punarnava is known for its decongestant and hemostatic properties, removes toxins and harmful metabolic products from the blood. In rheumatism and arthritis, Punarnava relieves pain and swelling in the joint area, and is used as an anti-inflammatory agent. Effective for swelling of allergic origin. This medicine has an analgesic effect, good tonic for the liver and has a hypoglycemic effect (lowers blood sugar), tones up the heart muscle.
- diuretic, inflammatory processes in the kidney and urinary system;
- arthritis, inflammatory processes in the joints;
- hypertension, caused by violation of water metabolism;
- a common tonic for the liver;
- in diabetes reduces blood sugar;
Content: Boerhavia diffusa.
Dosage/Application: 1 teaspoon in the morning and evening before meals. Wash down with warm boiled water.