Avipattikar churna, 100 gr
Avipattikar churna is one of the most famous Ayurveda medicines. Avipattikar Chruna is mostly used in digestive disorders and constipation caused by high Pita. High Pita dosha causes burning sensation in stomach, gastritis and constipation. Avipattikar churna is a great medicine to reduce hyperacidity and stomach pain. It causes mild laxative effect. Also it is used in liver disorders and alcoholism.
Benefits of Avipattikar churna:
- it helps to relieve gastritis;
- it helps to relieve constipation and difficulty in urination;
- it helps to relieve indigestion;
- it is used in treating chronic diseases of urinary system.
Indications: epigastric burning, vomiting, indigestion, constipation, bloating, hyperacidity, abdominal griping, liver hydrops.
Content: Trikatu, Haritaki, Vibhitaki, Amalaki, Musta, Vida Lavana, Vidanga, Ela, Patra, Lavanga, Trivrit, Sharkara.
Dosage: 3 – 5 grams (1-2 teaspoons) twice a day after meal together with water, or as prescribed by physician.
- Avipattikar churna should be taken with caution in diabetes because it contains sugar.
- in diarrhea, sensitive stomach, ulcerative colitis, hypertension it also should be taken with caution.
- it is not advisable for pregnant women and for children under 12 years, unless prescribed by physician.