Cytozen, 20 cap
Cytozen is a comprehensive tonic for the liver, which has a pronounced hepatoprotective and antiviral properties. Cytozen improves liver function, reduces toxicity of the body and minimizes the harmful effects of alcohol and chemical medicines on the liver.
- Reduces congestion in the liver;
- Reduces nausea and vomiting;
- Improves all the functions of the liver;
- Reduces symptoms and improves parameters of liver function such as SGOT, SGPT, etc.;
- Minimizes damage due to hepatotoxicity caused by other medicines;
- Neutralizes harmful effects of disease, medicines and alcohol;
Picrorrhiza kurroa, an herb (Katuki) - the main component of Cytosine is a well-known hepatoprotector and antioxidant. This component also exhibits properties similar HBsAg (purified recombinant core surface antigen of hepatitis b virus) and inhibits purified HBV antigen.
Andrographis paniculata (Kalmegh) fully restores the natural biochemical parameters in serous fluid and cells of the liver and is a more powerful substance than Silymarin.
Boerhaavia diffusa (Punarnava) has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect, manifested in stabilization of the lysosomal membranes.
Indications: tonic for liver, liver damage and toxicity, caused by alkalam and chemical medicines.
Content: Arogyavardhini rasa, Mandur bhasma, Punarnava, Kumari, Kasni, Katuki, Kalmegh, Sharapunkha, Haritaki, Bibhitaki, Amalaki, Kakamachi, Chitrak Mool.
Dosage: 1 capsule 2 times a day after meals.
Original name: Cytozen Charak.
In our store You can buy authentic Cytozen Charak at the best price!