Dashamool churna, 100 gr
Dashamool churna by Adarsh Ayurvedic Pharmacy is manufactured from a pure extract (evaporated juice). That’s why its efficacy is much higher than of the powder or tablet forms. One does not have to take the medicine for many months as the result comes really fast.
Dashamool churna is a great ayurvedic medicine with wide range of indications. It is an excellent pain killer. Dashamool is used in joint and muscular pains, radiculitis, sciatica. Also it is highly efficient in treatment of respiratory tract diseases.
Dashamool is a powerful purifying and rejuvenative medicine. It regulates all the levels of endocrine system through nourishing of all the endocrine glands: thyroid gland, pancreas, thymus, suprarenal and reproductive glands.
Dashamool churna benefits are based upon its 10 herbal ingredients:
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos) has a good anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity. It is also an anti-arrhythmic.
- Agnimanthi (Premna integrefolia) stimulates stomach and pancreatic gland. It contains salicylates (powerful anti-inflammatory substances), which are helpful in rheumatic fever and polyarthritis. Besides, this herb suppresses gonococci.
- Shionaki (Oroxilum indicum) is used in treatment of common cold, gastroenteritis, rheumatic fever due to its anti-inflammatory, sudorific and analgesic properties.
- Kasmarja (Gmelina arborea) is a laxative, lactogenic and sudorific herb. It is used in treatment of chronic cystitis and gonorrhea, in snake and scorpion bites.
- Patala (Stereospermum suaveoleus) fights indigestion, cough and edema.
- Shaliparni (Desmodium gangeticum) is a powerful antipyretic and sudorific ingredient.
- Prishniparna (Uraria picta) strengthens vessel endothelium and heals bleedings. It also has an antipyretic and expectorant activity.
- Vrihati (Solarium indicum) is very efficient in treatment of asthma due to its expectorant, and anti- allergic properties. It treats bloating and abdominal colic. Vrihati can also suppress tumor proliferation.
- Kantakari (Solarium jaquini) stimulates suprarenal and reproductive glans. Its alkaloids heal cough, rhinitis, urtication. This herb also has moderate laxative and diuretic effect.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) is a famous ingredient of Dashamool. Due to high Silica content, it dissolves kidney calculi. Gokshura suppresses bacterial activity in the urogenital tract. It improves quality of semen, boosts libido, heals chronic prostatitis and prostatic adenoma.
Content: Aegle marmelos, Premna integrefolia, Premna integrefolia, Oroxilum indicum, Gmelina arborea, Stereospermum suaveoleus, Desmodium gangeticum, Uraria picta, Solarium indicum, Solarium jaquini, Tribulus terrestris.
Indications: pain syndrome of various etiology: muscular, joint pains, radiculitis; common cold, hepatitis, skin inflammations, alcoholism, neuroendocrine disorders.
Dosage: 1/2 teaspoon twice a day together with water or brew 1 teaspoon in 1 cup of boiled water as a tea.
Contra indications: individual intolerance.