Dashamool ghan, pure extract, 20 gr - 55 tab
Dashamool ghan by Adarsh Ayurvedic Pharmacy is manufactured from a pure extract (evaporated decoct). That’s why its efficacy is much higher than of the powder or tablet forms. One does not have to take the medicine for many months as the result comes really fast.
Dashamool ghan is a famous ayurvedic medicine with wide range of indications. It is an excellent pain killer. Dashamool ghan is used in joint and muscular pains, radiculitis, sciatica. Also it is highly efficient in treatment of respiratory tract diseases.
Dashamool ghan is a great purifying and rejuvenative medicine. It regulates all the levels of endocrine system through nourishing of all the endocrine glands: thyroid gland, pancreas, thymus, suprarenal and reproductive glands.
Dashamool ghan benefits are based upon its 10 herbal ingredients.
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos) has a good anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity. It is also an anti-arrhythmic.
- Agnimanthi (Premna integrefolia) stimulates stomach and pancreatic gland. It contains salicylates (powerful anti-inflammatory substances), which are helpful in rheumatic fever and polyarthritis. Besides, this herb suppresses gonococci.
- Shionaki (Oroxilum indicum) is used in treatment of common cold, gastroenteritis, rheumatic fever due to its anti-inflammatory, sudorific and analgesic properties.
- Kasmarja (Gmelina arborea) is a laxative, lactogenic and sudorific herb. It is used in treatment of chronic cystitis and gonorrhea, in snake and scorpion bites.
- Patala (Stereospermum suaveoleus) fights indigestion, cough and edema.
- Shaliparni (Desmodium gangeticum) is a powerful antipyretic and sudorific ingredient.
- Prishniparna (Uraria picta) strengthens vessel endothelium and heals bleedings. It also has an antipyretic and expectorant activity.
- Vrihati (Solarium indicum) is very efficient in treatment of asthma due to its expectorant, and anti- allergic properties. It treats bloating and abdominal colic. Vrihati can also suppress tumor proliferation.
- Kantakari (Solarium jaquini) stimulates suprarenal and reproductive glans. Its alkaloids heal cough, rhinitis, urtication. This herb also has moderate laxative and diuretic effect.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) is a famous ingredient of Dashamool. Due to high Silica content, it dissolves kidney calculi. Gokshura suppresses bacterial activity in the urogenital tract. It improves quality of semen, boosts libido, heals chronic prostatitis and prostatic adenoma.
Indications: pain syndrome of various etiology: muscular, joint pains, radiculitis; common cold, hepatitis, skin inflammations, alcoholism, neuroendocrine disorders.
Content: pure Dashamool extact.
Dosage: 1-2 tablets twice a day together with water or as prescribed by physician.
Contra indications: individual intolerance.