Cardimap, 100 tab
Cardimap is a complex ayurvedic medicine, which contains herbal ingredients with hypotonic and sedative effect.
- it contains Sarpagandha, which is highly efficient in hypertension without atheromatosis;
- it contains Jatamansi, which is a good sedative and hypotonic herb. It is also an antiarrhythmic.
- it contains Shankhapushpi, a medhya rasayana. It is a muscle relaxant and an anticonvulsant. Shankhapushpi normalizes metabolic processes in central nervous system. It is a good herb in anxiety and neurosis.
- it contains Brahmi, which is also a medhya rasayana with cardiotonic and sedative properties;
- pippali improves digestion and liver function. It provides better assimilation of other Cardimap ingredients.
Indications: hypertension, neurosis, insomnia due to anxiety and stress, hysteria.
Content: Rauwolfia serpentina, Nordostachys Jatamansi, Bacopa monnieri, Convolvulus pluricaulis, Piper longum.
Dosage: 1-2 tablets twice a day, or as prescribed by physician.
Side effects: sleepiness, slight disorientation in the beginning of treatment.
Note! Patients with neurosis or insomnia are not recommended to drive a car, until their state becomes stable due to treatment. Medicine should be taken only under doctor’s supervision in such cases.