Nirdosh bidi, 20 pc/box
Nirdosh – Ayurvedic medicinal cigarettes, which is a mixture of medicinal plants, based on Ayurvedic principles.
Use Nirdosh gives You the following advantages:
- provides the human body defense mechanism against diseases;
- is a natural means of rejuvenating;
- clears throat, giving resonance to the voice
- a feeling of well-being and helps the mind concentration;
- prevents constipation and increases appetite.
Nirdosh widely recommended by doctors, (ViDi) and various institutes of Ayurveda. Smoking for your health!? Ayurveda is an ancient science of health and medicine, it recommends Smoking as one of the important aspects of daily life. A brilliant physician of ancient India, Maharishi Charak, believed Smoking therapeutic agent against various diseases related to the head and chest.
Of course, Smoking, Maharishi recommended Charak, it is in any case not tobacco Smoking and other toxic, poisonous substances. He was referring to the Smoking of herbs, good for health.
Ingredients such a useful Smoking was carefully tested by men and since ancient times to reduce the disease. That Smoking causes physical and mental recovery, thanks to its refreshing and satisfying effect.
As described in Charak Samhita, the most authentic and reliable book of Ayurvedic Medicine, is Smoking must be good for people suffering from: headaches, migraines, cough, cold, chronic sneezing, chest congesta, asthma, teeth problems, ear, eye, nose and throat, tonsillitis, bad breath, hiccuping, pale and hair loss, loss of sleep and appetite etc.
The advantages of such Smoking was also described in other respected books, such as Ashtang Hrudaya, Sarangadhara Samhita, Bhavaprakash and Sushruta Samhita etc.
Below is described one of the experiments that were conducted with three groups of patients:
- Patients with cancer and the Smoking habit was Smoking Nirdosh anonymously and used them with pleasure, even in the absence of tobacco. In addition to the two patients in this group, all others reported a significant reduction in the symptoms of cancer. Especially in patients with lung cancer and tuberculosis significantly reduced breathing problems.
- Patients with various respiratory problems ranging from shortness of breath to sinus infection and bronchitis marked decrease in breathing problems and coughing up and expectoration of excessive sputum. Also improved the functioning of the digestive system, due to the carminative action Nirdosh.
- Patients-volunteers who want to quit Smoking. Surprisingly, only 4 of 23 people took Nirdosh as an alternative to Smoking, everyone else has completely abandoned tobacco. These 4 patients reported reduced problems with pains and cramps in the stomach. These studies were conducted over a 3 month period.
The ingredients used in the production of herbal filter Nirdosh.
- Sugandhvala: antispasmodic and stimulating effect in hysteria, neuroses and psychoses.
- Tamalpatra: carminative, stimulant and diuretic, it is a strong stimulant.
- Yastimadhu: sedative, tonic, expectorant, diuretic and laxative.
- Kustha: carminative, antiseptic, pathogen activity of cardiac muscle stimulant.
- Tulshi: soothing, expectorant and antiseptic.
- Aaron beach Villa: aromatic, stimulant, tonic, carminative and cleansing the blood.
- Guggula: sedative, expectorant, antispasmodic, stimulating effect.
- Ajmodar: stimulant, antispasmodic, used in bronchitis and asthma.
- Tinduka: the leaves of this plant have a bad taste and smell, they have diuretic and carminative action. They are used as a wrapper for Nirdosh.
Original name: Maans Nirdosh bidi.
In our store You can buy original Ayurvedic Nirdosh cigarettes without filter Means at the best price!